Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Mango, the Fabulously Huge, gave us this award a bit ago, and just now The Girl is getting around to letting me post about it.
Thank you so much, Mango Man! We love your bloggy so much, it's a real honour to get this award from you!
(And The Girl will figure out how to put this in our sidebar, I promise!)
So, there are rules to passing this award along:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.
We don't know who all has received this blog, so we're just going to give it out to some of our favourite bloggie-doggies who we think are kinda new, or maybe would be new to our friends.
1. The Texas Sun Dogs, a.k.a. Sunny, Scooter, and Jamie, cuz they're new to blogging, but love it! (You should see how many posts they have!) And we love to read them and to look at Jamie's pictures!
2. Daisy, who is one of our favourite Pitty pals! Daisy, we wuff you!
3. Dozer, (who is not the same dog as Daisy, even though they look like twins), because his bloggie is really fun to read, and we have the same wonky ears! (I'm going to get The Girl to post a picture, Dozer, so you can see my ears are the same as yours!)
4. Three Legged Max, cuz he's a tripod like me, even down to the same leg being gone! Max and his mom don't post as much as we'd like, cuz they should post EVERY DAY cuz TRIPODS RULE!!!!
5. The Stoutino Inn and Foster Kennel, because we just met them and they are really awesome doggies. They foster a lot of doggies until they can find fur-ever homes, and we wuff them for that!
6. The Brown Dog Blog, who are also pretty new, and are BROWN DOGS just like me!!!
7. Our last bloggie-nominee is It's a Dog's World, which is CANADIAN just like us! (That's why we spell things different sometimes!) Quincy is a new doggie-blogger, and he's an assistance dog in training! Madison is his puppy-raiser, and she teaches him (and the other dogs she's helped train!) all about the world.
Hopefully, one of these bloggies are new to you, and you'll make a new fur-end!