Monday, November 21, 2011

Shh...don't let The Girl know I'm here!

Wroo, my furends!  Sorry it's been so long since That Mean Girl let me on the computer.  It's a wonder that I remember how to type!  She's not here right now, having left me alone again, and she left the laptop where I could reach it.

I don't get to post to my bloggy anymore, but The Girl let me onto Facebook.  So if you'd like to know how I'm doing, go to Facebook and search for me, Dannan Littlebrowndog.  I've had a profile for quite a while now, but Girlie doesn't let me post all that much.  (Surprise, surprise!)  But lately she's been letting me, so I get to grump about her there.  Maybe I can convince her to let me write here sometimes, too - but I figure that Facebook is the first step.  Come and "friend" me, furends!  You can follow my adventures there ... if I ever get to have any ever again, that is!

WROO.

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I won't paw her about it!

How furry nice to see woo - even if I don't SEE woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

lacednotes said...

Sweet puppy boy:) So nice to see you! I won't tell the girl.

Dexter said...

I had momma send you a friend request. How wonderful to hear from you!

Slobbers,
Mango

Bobby said...

Hi little furend nice to hear from you.
Licks Bobby

Portfolio said...

HI FRIEND

ALL YOUR CONTENTS ARE GOOD AND UPDATED.
WE CAN JOIN EACH OTHER AND GROW EACH OTHER FRIEND

FROM:
http://celebsfollow.blogspot.com/

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are glad that you are doing great and looking to be furfriends with your pals. It's a good thing you remembered how to type. Thanks for the share. Have a beautiful holiday weekend.
World of Animals