Friday, March 13, 2009

Fuzzy Ducky Friday



Wroo, furends! The Girl thanks all of you who counselled me to have patience and understanding for her. I, on the other hand, wish you wouldn't encourage her!



We still don't have that great post for you that I was planning, because The Girl started to take some pictures last night for me, and somehow managed to run the battery down until it was all gone. I have to just sigh and shake my handsome head. But we do have a post today about one of my favourite toys, Pink Ducky. (We don't actually call it "Fuzzy Ducky", but this week The Girl has been into these post titles where the words start with the same letter. So that's what she did.)



Pink Ducky is not a dog toy, so it didn't have a squeeker inside; Girlie found it for me at a thrift store with the kids' toys. But I sure love Pink Ducky!


















There is also a video of me playing with Pink Ducky. It has been so long since The Girl took it that we don't remember if it's any good. Hopefully, it was!







And here are some pictures of my handsomeness, accented by Pink Ducky's fluffiness.













And my furend, Biggie Z, asked if I was planning to make Ticked Off Thursdays into a weekly feature. I like that idea, I'm sure I could find something to rant about once a week (often, it's even more than once a week! Wroo!). So we'll see if Girlie lets me!

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It takes a furry special khanine to pose with a fuzzy pink dukhky and look sooooo handsome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Stella said...

Oh, Dannan, I just love the pink ducky. Even if it doesn't squeak, its still cute, just like you!

Kisses,
Stella

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dannan!
Looks like you love your fuzzy ducky!
Some of my toys are "squeak-less" to and I love them!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Pink duckie looks like a great friend! I sure wish I could have more stuffies but Tanner eats them all!

D.K. Wall said...

We are very impressed that you have a stuffie friend who is not de-stuffed. We keep forgetting that rule.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, very handsome and pink is my favorite color too!