Our wonderful Kuvasz furend Biggie Z presented us with the Honest Weblog Award! Thanks, Biggie! It's an honour!
The rules:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
Well, Biggie is a very honest guy. His bloggy is a great place to go to read about WTFs. No, not Wire Fox Terrors, the other WTFs. People who are clueless about doggies, and his encounters with them. You should go read his posts about them; you’ll completely know what he’s talking about! He and his Momma also do lots of educational stuff, like about raw diets and socialization and training. Check them out!
Edited to add: We tagged Daisy and Dozer at the end of this bloggy post, but it turns out they had both already received the award and passed it on to me! Thank wroo, my furends! You've gotta go see Daisy and Dozer, I wuff them so much! You will, too, I just know it! Daisy is the sweetest doggy I know, and Dozer is furry funny! And like I wrote (will write?) down below, they are totally twins!
So I have to list at least ten honest things about myself. Hmm, that shouldn’t be too hard. Biggie did a whole theme thing about his raw diet, but I think I’ll just go general. I’ll try to come up with new honesties about myself, too.
- I love to eat cat poop. And even sometimes Min Pin poop, when their raw food is particularly tasty. (Lexi gets al-er-Gs, so the ingredients sometimes change.)
- I have trouble emptying my anal glands. (TMI? Oh well! It’s honest, that’s for sure!) My Trisha at the groomer’s usually empties them for me every second month or so. The Girl is giving me pumpkin now, in hopes of tightening up my - ahem - poop. She’s also heard that raw diets help, but I haven’t quite convinced her yet that she needs to start feeding me raw.
- I go on the offensive when I’m face-to-face with doggies that are bigger than I am. Girlie says she doesn’t know if I do this because I live with little Min Pins or because I think I’m at as disadvantage due to my three leggy-edness. Actually, it is because I just want to show evfurrybody that I am not to be taken lightly. I’m a bad-a$$, you know.
- I have a huge crush on Stella. (Not news, but how can I leave it out? Kisses to you, Stella!)
- I am a good chewer when it comes to food. The Girl gave me some leftover green peas last night, and I chewed each pea!
- I am a lot smarter than (some) people give me credit for. When we first got over to Nanny and Papa’s house, they spoiled me with treats all the time. I totally convinced them that I was absolutely STARVING, and for about a week, I was able to con them out of food anytime I wanted. The Girl discovered the dozens of extra foodables I was conning, and she put a stop to it. Mean Girlie!
- I am the bag inspector wherever I happen to be. Any bags coming into the house must be inspected by me for contraband. Especially foodable bags. Once, I even stole a marrow bone out of a foodable bag.
- The Girl thinks that I am not very sly. When I stole the marrow bone, I gave it up right away when The Girl told me to. I didn’t try to hide with it, like some Min Pins I know (Lexi, I’m looking at you!) And there have been other things I’ve - ahem - appropriated for myself that I’ve taken right to The Girl. Not sly at all, she says. But then again, I’ve trained Girlie that when I get something I’m not supposed to have, she has to give me a tasty treat in exchange for the forbidden object. She just has no idea of the level on which I work!
- I sometimes try to creep up on the cats. I think I’m totally stealth. (Girlie here. He is stealth, but only in his own mind! Because of his three-leggedness, it’s not very inconspicuous. He moves like the wind when he runs, but when he’s going slow, it’s not so smooth. Hop, hop, hop!)
- I am the world’s best seat stealer. Whenever anybody gets up off of a chair or the couch, I am in their spot like lightning! I especially love to steal the Roomie’s spot! Papa’s spot is also fun to steal. The Girl makes me move if I steal her spot, but Nanny always lets me stay where I am – she’s the one that moves! Wroo!
* * * * *
Make sure you get over to the Mango's bloggy! He's hosting Mango-Minster this week, and evfurrybody can put in their own vote for which doggy they want to win! Today's the Hound group, wroo!
* * * * *
We have an exciting post coming up later in the week! I got some mail today, and once The Girl gets the batteries changed in the camera (don't laugh, it takes furEVER!), we'll take some pictures and a video. And I'll do a little review on what's inside the package!